- The Company provides various services, including but not limited to running errands and tasks, i.e. delivering parcel, purchasing food from a restaurant or any street shop and delivering them to the customer’s desired location and bringing parcels to and from a post office.
- Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
- The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
- By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
- As a general rule, the Company does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the Company your permission to use the information for the stated purpose.
- We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s). The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
- By using the Website and its functions, you may provide basic information such as, including but not limited to, your name, phone number, address and email address which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or process the type of Services you so desire.
- If you sign up with the Company and/or purchase services through the Company, we also collect, inter alia, billing and credit card information.
- Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes :
- ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age);
- ‘Contact information’ (i.e. home / office address, home / mobile / office phone numbers); and
- ‘Financial information’ (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details).
- As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Company and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia, inability to provide you with the Services.
- We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the Services.
- The Company does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
- The Company may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of, including but not limited to, third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (i.e. email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
- The Company may share data between/with, inter alia, the third parties to help perform statistical analysis send you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to the Company and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- The Company may keep track of the Website and pages our users visit within the Company, in order to determine what the Company services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Company to customers whose behaviour indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties. When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
- Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
- Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of the Company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- In the event of a dispute as to the Terms, the English version shall prevail. The English language version of these Terms shall control in all respects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions.
RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data that is held by Kampung Gym Sdn Bhd with reasonable notice. Please contact us for submitting the request, scroll down to "Contact Us" fo find out how to reach us.
- The Company welcomes your questions, comments or request. Please find us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact us at +60179838559